Pension Labyrint Český Krumlov
we would hereby like to inform you about our business conditions and all relevant information regarding accommodation in our hotel:
- NOTIFICATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Bellevue Hotel Services, s.r.o., as the accommodation provider provides the accommodated guests with following information pursuant to the provisions of § 1811 and 1820 of the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code and pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act No. 634/1992 Coll.:
- Identity and contact details of the accommodation provider: Bellevue Hotel Services, s.r.o., CRN: 09308644, registered office: Švédská 635/8, Prague, postal code 150 00, the Czech Republic, VAT CZ09308644, company is registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 333471, place of business: Pension Labyrint Český Krumlov, Rybářská 13, 381 01 Český Krumlov, electronic post address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: + 420 607 002 717.
- The main business of the accommodation provider (field of activity): provision of accommodation services.
- Service description: the accommodation provider caters for accommodation and other services related to accommodation for the accommodated guests based on the conditions specified in the written accommodation contract, or in the booking confirmation.
- Price of the provided services: the total price for the provided services is stated in the relevant booking confirmation. Such price does not include all taxes and fees, the city tax and the municipal fee will be added to the final price.
- Payment and execution method: the accommodated guest will make all payments agreed in the accommodation contract in cash or non-cash to the bank account of the accommodation provider, the bank account number and variable symbol will be given to the accommodated guests in writing; any obligation to pay a deposit is stated in the relevant booking confirmation.
- Complaints: the right from defective performance must be exercised in writing or directly at place of business without undue delay after the defect has been identified. When making a complaint, it is necessary to state what the accommodated guest demands (discount from the price, etc.). The accommodation provider will check and handle the complaint without undue delay.
- Indication of the existence, manner and conditions of out-of-court settlement of consumer complaints, including whether the supervisory authority can be contacted: the accommodated guest has the right to submit an proposal to out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to a designated subject for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes:
The Czech Trade Inspection
Central Inspectorate - ADR Department
Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2
The Czech Trade Inspection is a supervisory authority supervising consumer protection, proceeding in accordance with the Act No. 64/1986 Coll., about the Czech Trade Inspection, as amended, and other legal regulations. The website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority is www.coi.cz.
- In accordance with the provision § 1837 letter j) of the Civil Code, accommodated guests as consumers do not have the right to withdraw from the accommodation contract if the accommodation provider provides execution within the specified period.
- Indication of the Member State or Member States of the European Union, whose legislation will govern the relationship between the accommodated guest and the accommodation provider established by the accommodation contract: the Czech Republic.
- Information about the language in which the accommodated guest will negotiate with the accommodation provider for the duration of the accommodation contract and in which he will provide the accommodated guests with the contractual conditions and other information: the Czech language.
- PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- Advance purchase reservation: Prepayment without the possibility of refund. If cancelled, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Best available rate: You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival. If cancelled less than 48 hours before the date of arrival, or in case of no-show, 100% of the price for the first night will be charged.
- Charges: the price for accommodation includes only VAT in the currently valid amount. The price does not include e.g. local fees.
- Fees for extra services:
A child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are charged EUR 30 per night.
- Service charge: We would like to inform you that in the case of a cash payment in a foreign currency (not CZK), a service charge of 5 % will be added to your final account. All accepted payment methods are regulated in our payment terms available upon request.
In case of electronic payment in a foreign currency (not CZK), the hotel is entitled to charge a conversion fee equal to the bank conversion fees.
- CONDITIONS OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES (MARKETING CONSENT)
We hereby state the conditions under which we request consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes within the group operating the Bellevue Hotels, under the following conditions:
- Who will be authorized to process the data based on the Consent for marketing activities?: On the basis of your Consent for marketing activities, your data may be processed by the members of the group operating Hotel Bellevue (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data Controllers”), i.e. RENTERA, a.s., Švédská 635/8, 150 00 Prague 5, CRN 274 45 992 and its subsidiaries.
- Which data will be processed based on the Consent for marketing activities?: Personal Data Controllers may process your personal and other data concerning you or your company (hereinafter referred to as “Data”): name, surname, company name, contact information and e-mail address. This Data is collected at different times and in different ways by the Personal Data Controllers in connection with their activities and by coming into contact with you or your company, during personal interviews, by phone, email, via interactive on-line forms and by letters.
- For which purpose will the Data be processed based on the Consent for marketing activities?: The Data may be processed by the Personal Data Controllers for the purpose of product and service offers from Personal Data Controllers and collaborating third parties, possibly also via electronic channels, further for marketing processing, analysis and profiling in order to adjust the order according to your needs or needs of your company and to increase the quality of given services and products.
- How long is the duration of the Consent for marketing activities?: The Data will be processed from the moment when the consent for marketing activities is given, (I) for a limited period of time and thus for 5 years or (II) until the Consent is revoked.
- Your rights in accordance with the Consent: The Consent for marketing activities is given voluntarily and you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal can be made free of charge in written form, by letter addressed to some of the Personal Data Controllers or vie an e-mail sent to email@example.com. Rejection or withdrawal of the Consent does not have any impact on execution of a given contractual relationship. At any time, you are entitled to request access to your information, which we process, in order to update, modify, correct, delete or transfer the given Data. Furthermore, you have the right to ask for a restriction of the processing and to object to the processing activities. In such case, you can direct your claim to some of the Personal Data Controllers or on firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy, Personal Data Controllers take necessary steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. If you believe that the Personal Data Controller is processing or could process any of your Data in violation of the rules of private and personal life or in conflict with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27th April 2016 (GDPR), you have the right to request clarification and / or correction of the situation by the respective Personal Data Controller. Notwithstanding this, as a natural person, you are entitled to contact the Personal Data Protection Authority and request that it take steps to remedy any breach of the duties of the Personal Data Controller.
- Information notice EET
- Notification obligation of the payer: The payer is obliged to have an information notice at the place where the registered sales normally take place, which is sufficiently visible and legible, unless the nature of the matter precludes it. The payer is obliged to place the information notice on his website on which the goods or services are offered.
- The content of the information notice is:
text as follows: “According to the Law about Takings Evidence, the seller is obliged to print out a receipt for the buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online; in the event of a technical failure, then within 48 hours at the latest.”
- HOTEL RULES OF ACCOMMODATION
- These Rules of Accommodation are binding for all the accommodated guests (hereinafter referred to as "Guest") using accommodation and other related services of Pension Labyrint operated by Bellevue Hotel Services, s.r.o., with its registered office at Švédská 635/8, Prague, postal code 150 00, the Czech Republic, reg. No. 093 08 644, registered in the Commercial Register by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 333471 (hereinafter referred to as the “Hotel”) and forms an integral part of the accommodation contract or other similar contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”) concluded between the Hotel and the Guest. Persons accommodated or staying in the Hotel together with the Guest, whose accommodation or stay has been reported to the Hotel, are also considered to be Guests.
- The Hotel provides the Guests with accommodation services and, as the case may be, also other Services to the extent and on the dates specified in the Contract and under the conditions agreed in the Contract, and furthermore under the conditions contained in these Rules of Accommodation. In the case of any contradiction between the Rules of Accommodation and the Contract, the covenants contained in the Contract shall prevail.
Due to the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic, the Hotel reserves the right to close its accommodation and, if possible, provide the Guest with adequate alternative accommodation.
- The Hotel is entitled to accommodate only a properly checked-in Guest. Immediately after arriving at the Hotel, the Guest shall identify themselves to the competent Hotel Employee – namely the reception desk clerk – with a valid citizen’s identity card or passport (or other valid proof of identity).
- Pursuant to the provisions of Section 103 letter b) of Act No 326/1999 Coll. on residency of foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic and on amending certain acts, as amended, the Guest-foreigner is obliged to submit to the Hotel a travel document (passport), residence permit, certificate of temporary residence in the territory, residence card of a member of the family of a European Union citizen, residence permit for foreigners or permanent residence card, and complete in person and sign the check-in form pursuant to Section 97 of Act No 326/1999 Coll., or to sign a paper document containing data to the extent of the check-in form; the obligation of completing and signing in person the check-in form or the paper document containing data to the extent of the check-in document does not apply to Guests under 15 years of age.
- The Hotel reserves the right not to accommodate persons who reject submitting a document to prove their identity, and persons who show symptoms of excessive consumption of alcohol, psychoactive substances or infectious diseases without altering their other obligations to the Hotel. Due to the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic, the Hotel reserves the right not to accommodate a Guest who refuses to submit to the Hotel's measures to limit the spread of the pandemic. In such case, the rejected person has no right to compensation for damage from the Hotel that arose in connection with the fact that he was not accommodated in the Hotel.
- Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”), the Hotel as a personal data controller is entitled to process the Guest’s personal data to the extent specified (in the so-called registration card) based on performance of the contract for accommodation. Furthermore, the Guest may grant their consent in the registration card to processing the Guest’s data for marketing purposes. The personal data may only be made available to third persons to the unavoidable extent of fulfilling the purpose of personal data processing and in accordance with GDPR. Each Guest has the right to revoke their consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes, to be provided information about processing the Guest’s personal data, its update, modification, correction, deletion or more detailed specification, as well as the right to explanation and other activities according to GDPR based on a request delivered to the Hotel by mail or electronically by e-mail. Other information about personal data processing is available at the Hotel’s website.
- After identification of the Guest by the competent Hotel’s Employee and the Guest’s check-in, the Guest shall receive a room key and the key from the Hotel. From that point only the Guest (or Guests) will have access to the Guest’s room. Access of the Hotel’s staff to the Guest’s room is limited to the necessary extent for the purpose of proper performance of the accommodation conditions agreed by this Contract (cleaning, unavoidable maintenance, elimination of emergency situation etc). In order to ensure the maximum privacy of the Guest, restriction of entry of the Hotel’s staff in the Guest’s room may be agreed or a DO NOT DISTURB badge may be hung on the room’s door handle.
- The Guest is not authorised to allow use of the room by third persons. All room equipment and fittings are only designated for use by the Guest. The Guest is not allowed to let strangers into the Hotel.
- The Hotel guarantees to the Guests services at the quality corresponding to the Hotel’s level to the extent and under the conditions set out in the Contract and Act No 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended.
- Accommodation of the Guest on the day of arrival is possible at 3.00 p.m. at the earliest. The Guest is obliged to vacate the room on the last accommodation day, and to return the keys before 11.00 a.m. If the Guest fails to vacate the room on the final day of accommodation and/or fails to return the keys before the specified deadline, the Hotel will be entitled to charge the Guest for another day of stay. In such case the Hotel will also have the right towards the Guest to receive a compensation of damage incurred by the Hotel in relation to the Guest’s delay in check-out, especially the accommodation costs of the guest who was to occupy the room (which the Guest did not vacate at the specified time), including the right to remove the Guest’s belongings from the room and to store them in a safe place for the purpose of vacating the room for the guest who booked the room for the following stay.
- If the Guest fails to appear to check-in before 6.00 p.m. on the first day of accommodation and if the Guest fails to individually agree with the Hotel (by phone, by e-mail) to prolong the room booking term, the Hotel will no longer be obliged to book the room for the Guest.
- If the Guest requests extending the accommodation beyond the period originally stipulated by the Contract for accommodation, the Hotel is entitled to offer to the Guest for capacity reasons a room other than the room where the Guest was originally accommodated.
- The Guest is obliged to pay for the accommodation and other related services the price determined in accordance with the valid Hotel’s price list. The Hotel is entitled to require from the Guest advance payment for accommodation and other related services.
- Breakfasts are not served in the Hotel, accommodation price does not include breakfast.
- All rooms and interior premises of the Hotel are non-smoking. For the aforementioned reasons, smoking and handling open flames is strictly forbidden in all internal premises of the Hotel. Smoking in only permitted in the reserved exterior premises designated for such purpose.
- Accommodation of dogs, cats or other animals is strictly prohibited at the Hotel.
- In the rooms and other premises of the Hotel, it is not allowed without the prior consent of the Hotel to move furniture or make any changes or repairs. In rooms and other premises of the Hotel it is also not allowed to interfere with the electrical mains or other installations. In rooms and other premises of the Hotel, guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances except those electric appliances used for personal hygiene of the Guest (shaving and massaging machines, hair dryers etc.) or common charging tools for personal computers, mobile phones, cameras and the like.
- When leaving the room, the Guest is obliged to close all windows and water fixtures, to turn off all devices connected to electrical mains, to turn off all lights and to lock the room.
- For safety reasons, children under 10 are not allowed to stay in the rooms or other premises of the Hotel without adult supervision.
- The Guest is obliged to report to the Hotel any serious accidents and injuries suffered by the Guest in the premises of the Hotel. In the case of the Guest’s injury or illness, the Hotel shall provide cooperation to call medical assistance or transport the Guest to hospital. Any medical care shall be paid by the Guest. The use of the Hotel’s accommodation premises is allowed only to Guests who are not carriers of or affected by infectious or parasitic diseases or who have been ordered to be subject to increased health supervision or quarantine.
- For all damage caused to the Hotel by the Guest, the Guest shall responsible to the extent of the applicable legal regulations. Any damage or defect of the Hotel’s property must be reported by the Guest to the Hotel immediately upon their discovery.
- The Hotel is responsible for any damage caused to the Guest’s property pursuant to Section 2946 of the Act No 89/2012 Coll. The Guest is obliged to store all jewellery, money, and other valuables in the room safe, which is a facility reserved for storing valuables. Other valuables include particularly jewels, securities, watches, mobile phones, computers, and other similar devices. The Hotel is responsible without any limitation for jewellery, money or other valuables if they have been taken over by the Hotel for custody or if a damage was caused to them due to interventions by the Hotel’s staff. The right to compensation of damage must be claimed against the Hotel immediately after the Guest has learnt of the damage.
- The Guest is obliged to adhere to the rules of good behaviour in the Hotel premises, not to bother other Guests and Hotel staff with inappropriate behaviour, to keep quiet at night (from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m.), not to drink alcoholic beverages or use narcotics in the Hotel’s common areas (except in premises reserved for such a purpose), and not to damage the Hotel’s furniture and equipment. When using electrical devices, TV sets, or other appliances, the Guest is obliged to behave with a special caution and to pay increased attention to their use. Breach of any of these obligations, including the obligations set out in Article 15 to 20 of these Rules of Accommodation (i.e. provisions regarding the prohibition of smoking, the prohibition of accommodation of animals, the prohibition of making room changes, obligations when leaving the room, supervision of persons under 10 years of age and the obligation to report accidents) , is considered a substantial violation of the Contract resulting in immediate termination of the Guest’s stay without any compensation. In such case, the Hotel has the right to charge the Guest with the entire agreed period of stay, and the Guest will be obliged to immediately leave the room and to return the Hotel keys. The aforementioned does not exclude the Hotel’s right to compensation of damage incurred by the Hotel in relation to the Guest’s conduct.
- A Guest may contact Hotel using the following contact details: telephone numbers
+ 420 607 002 717 and/or email addresses email@example.com.
The management of the Hotel and its staff wish all Guests a pleasant stay and welcome all suggestions of the Guests on how to improve the hotel operation and services provided.
These terms and conditions are prepared in Czech, English, and German language versions; in the event of a conflict between the individual language versions, the Czech version shall prevail.
These hotel terms and conditions come into force on 1 September 2022.